- Dr Bonnington: Female GP
- Dr Marc Herscovitz: Male GP
- Dr Susanna Podbury: Female GP
- Dr Aisha Khan: Female GP
- Dr Harry Lewis-Barned: Male GP
- Sister Beverley Ames: Nurse Practitioner: Sister Ames is able to see and prescribe for a wide range of conditions including acute infections, minor injuries, and contraception. Sister Ames is also responsible for coordinating our management of long term diseases such as diabetes, asthma, heart disease and stroke.
- Nurse Alyson Grant: Practice Nurse provides a whole range of nursing services within the practice including childhood immunisations, cervical smears, wound dressings, smoking cessation and weight management.
- Rebecca Crabb – Practice Manager
- Abbie Howard – Deputy Practice Manager
- Kim – Senior Administrator
- Jackie – Secretary
- Leanne – Secretary
- Georgia – Secretary/Administrator
- Joanne – Care Co-ordinator
- Matthew – Reception Team Leader
- Jessica – Receptionist
- Jayne – Receptionist
- Amy – Receptionist
- Zainab- Receptionist
- Sarah – Receptionist
Health Visitor. Our Health Visitor helps to run our baby clinics. She has specialist knowledge in health promotion, disease prevention, child development and child health. Most of her work is involved with children under five, though her expertise can touch on all age groups.
District Nurse. District Nurses visit housebound patients who require general nursing services. They also arrange evening nursing services and the supply of medical equipment. You can contact them through the surgery.
Midwife. If you are attending for the first time in your pregnancy, please tell the receptionist. They will then arrange an appointment for the midwife to call you and arrange an Ante-Natal booking appointment. Following your initial appointment, clinics are then held on a Tuesday and Thursday at the Practice. You will be seen alternately by the Midwife and a Doctor throughout your pregnancy.
Primary Care Mental Health Worker. The Primary Care Mental Health Worker is based at our Practice. He has specialist knowledge in dealing with moderate anxiety and depression. Appointments can be made after discussion with the doctor, or a self referral can be made through Gateshead Talking Therapies. Please ask at reception, or pick up a leaflet in the surgery.
Dietician (Various staff). The Dietician offers expert advice on dietary management and nutrition etc. and referrals can be made following a consultation with a GP.
Pharmacist. Works from the Surgery conducting medication reviews
Physiotherapist. You can now self refer to Connect Physiotherapy, ask at reception or pick up a leaflet in the surgery.
Psychiatrist. Referrals are made after consultation with a GP
Mind Counsellor. Referrals are made after consultation with a GP.